Thursday, January 29, 2015

From Don's Phone

 We are so proud of Macie! She finally passed her survival swimming courses. Now she can move on to learning the strokes and hopefully be on the swim team this summer.  It feels great knowing 2 out of 3 kids are safe around water.  And she was so proud of herself.

 when Don told her that if she passed this level she could move on to earning medals instead of ribbons she said, "shiny medals?"  I wish I had been there to witness that conversation.
 The girls are also doing soccer right now.  Macie was instantly excited.  Chloe took a little longer to warm up to the idea, I think she was afraid of the ball, and losing, but I think she likes it now.



 That's a good look, Macie.

 To pass the last level of survivor swim courses, she had to go swimming in her clothes.  She HATED, I mean, HATED the idea.  But once she did it, she was okay with the idea.  I agree with her though. It looks very uncomfortable.


Thank goodness for Home Depot Craft day and all the lovely crafts that find their way into my house,

No comments: