Thursday, January 29, 2015

Nutcracker

Liz and I went to the Ballet AZ's Nutcracker during the holiday season.  The performance was very good as expected.  It was all fun and games until I became ill halfway through the performance and became a killjoy.  Bodies sure mess things up sometimes.  The best part of the night was walking like a penguin because I didn't cut open the back slit in my brand new black skirt.  I looked ridiculous.  And like a good sister, Liz didn't tell me I needed to cut the slit before we left the house because we were going to be late.  Which meant I went around asking the ushers if they knew where I could find some scissors.  I was basically a mess the entire night.

3 comments:

Vilhelm man said...

I wish you a nice day!
Images Animated Gif

ottspot said...

I wish you a nice day too!

ottspot said...

I wish you a nice day too!