The girls have been having a hard time keeping their room clean. Since basically they were born. So we decided to make things easier on them by removing the toys in their room. Somehow their room still manages to look just as messy. I am not sure how messes just keep finding their way in there. Perhaps I should go with a Prison theme decorating style for their room. Then they would have next to nothing to messify a room. Chloe asked me if they kept their room clean for a week, if they could get their toys back. I said, "sure!" So she made this sign: "Plan...if we ceep our room cleaned for a week we can get our toys back!"
You will notice this sign was made on Saturday and today is Tuesday, and no boxes have been checked.
So the plan is going well.
For Don's birthday Chloe made Don a sign and a treasure map. The X marks the spot, was a birthday note she made for Don.
"You have been seacrt (secret) birthday! That means you have to flowow the map! look on the back!"
I love all of the papers these girls make. They are all classic works of art.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment