Saturday, January 3, 2015

Christmas Party

This year's Christmas party highlights:
-Steff made a Leg Lamp pinata. Unfortunately we never got to the pinata, but fortunately, we hung it in our front living room window for 2 weeks.
- I made French Dip Sandwiches. Unfortunately I didn't figure out until the next day, that the buns are infinitely better when toasted WITH butter.  Fortunately, we had the most amazing side dishes, so I don't think people noticed.  Katie made the most amazing macaroni and cheese on the planet, and Steff's salad with the candied pecans and bleu cheese, also incredible.  (EVERYTHING was delicious though.)
-Don's white elephant gift took him 10 minutes to open because there were 6 or more boxes inside.  He finally made it down to the horse head mask.  Unfortunately the horse head was stolen, but fortunately we ended up with a gift card (the gift card we submitted to the gift exchange.)
-Catch Phrase tournament, Martz's won.  And Don and I actually made a decent showing, unlike our usual 1 point disasters.
-Rachelle drove all the way down from Prescott, and stayed the night, so I wasn't as sad when the party was over.



 HeMan! Live action DVD.
 I tried to steal the horse head back.


 Someone actually brought a machete.




No comments: