Friday, February 26, 2010

Chloe has taken up vacuuming. Which is fine with me. It's as good of a hobby as any.... In fact, she enjoys cleaning. Yes. I often find her with a bottle of windex spraying every surface in the house.
I plan on showing her these pictures when she is 15. "See...you LOVED cleaning when you were 2."
I am pretty sure she is going to love that.
I'm excited.
Pretty soon I will have a free maid service.

7 comments:

Liz said...

So Funny! That vacuum looks way too heavy for her.

Liz said...

I am really, really bored and overwhelmed by my thesis.

Liz said...

I am the only one commenting on this post.

Don said...

Liz-Thank you for commenting on my post. I am pretty sure you are the only one who comments or reads my blog!

Leisa Waldron said...

Isn't that why we have kids???

Liz said...

Chloe also keeps the toilet very clean, I hear.

HeatherC said...

Um, I read your blog and comment on it. Now.