Saturday, February 6, 2010

: (

This is me crying.

I am in the depths of despair.

I found the tell tale signs of bed bugs in Chloe's bed now.

(Insert sobbing noises here)

I. Give. Up.

How many times have I said that?

Wishful thinking has me believing I am wrong, although I don't think I am. I am sort of an expert now. But whether I am right or wrong is of no matter. We are still going to have to treat the room as if they are there.

(Insert sobbing noises here)

And I have officially resigned myself to living in a hole.

Don told me he would spray and told me to "Go Blog."
So here I am.

Well on the bright side...
Don fixed our washing machine.
and
We had a fantastic dinner at Red Lobster.
I had chicken Linguini. And chocolate cake.
Turns out, I love sea food! Who knew? ; )
And I learned how to dip chocolate from my friend Amy.
And I got some new eye liner.
So I will think about these things. Instead of my previously repeated woes.

(Insert sobbing here)

It's not working.

1 comment:

Ben and Maggie said...

Sorry Melissa. That SUCKS! Tell Amy I said Hi! I have been meaning to do more chocolate dipping since she taught me last year, but I'm a lazy bum. I did buy the chocolate though. That counts right?