The good thing about having a kid, is they pass things along to you.
Chewed gum, phlem, bugers, chewed up peas, the pickle in a McDonalds hamburger, and my favorite: colds.
Last week Chloe was particularly pathetic with a chest cold. I should have read the writing on the wall because a few days later the little bug made it's home in my lungs. When your kids have colds it is like looking into a crystal ball- "Oh good! So in a few days I will be feeling and looking like that."
So I think I will be taking it easy today, and take a break from my usual routine. You know, ironing my sheets, alphabetizing my pasta, color coding Chloe's clothes, helping Chloe memorize the Presidents and who they ran against...that will just have to wait until next week.
Have you heard of "Sundance." Like the clothing line...
I was looking on their site for fun the other day. Just cause sometimes I get a kick out of seeing how overpriced things are.
I like playing a game with the Williams-Sonoma catalogue. I try to guess the most ridiculous price for a small item...and I am usually right. Like a potato peeler..."2o dollars!" Correct!!
So I like to play the same game with "Sundance." But even they never cease to amaze me.
I would like this bathing suit, if I had to pick a bathing suit that is.
It costs more than my wedding dress.
I quite like these sheets too.
But I don't know if I could actually sleep in them if I paid that much for them.
I like this dress.
And this skirt.
Anyway. I think this is sort of a fun game.
Okay, Okay...I am sick, give me a break!
I'm going to go lay down now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment