Did you watch this last night?
This girl's mom died suddenly a few days before she had to perform. And she was able to skate a perfect performance.
http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/assetid=c7605327-2d06-47f3-996a-22ae5bc51bbf.html
This has been an interesting week. And interesting in a not the greatest type of way.
Last Saturday I got word a family friend, Martel Adams, died suddenly of a heart attack, leaving everyone who knew him shocked. Everyone knew him, and everyone liked him. He was 63. A generous and exemplary man. It is still really hard to believe...been thinking of his family all week...
What have I been up to?
I have been bumming around the house for a whole week now. This cold is kicking my trash. It seems to have turned into a lovely sinus infection. I cannot complain though. It has been 5 years since my last one. Oh well. The good news is I could smell my dinner tonight. That is a step in the right direction.
PS I hold no lofty ideas that any of you actually care about my sinus infection, so I apologize for mentioning such a minute and uninteresting detail of my life.
I just can't think of anything interesting to say because I have been bumming around my house all week, as preciously mentioned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment