Monday, February 15, 2010

2 Lies and a Truth

What we did on Valentine's Day:
I will give you three choices.
You decide which one is true.

Scenario Uno:
Don chartered a plane to Niagara Falls. Once we got there, we hopped on a private boat and were serenaded with a private concert by Michael Buble. We had fresh pasta flown in from Florence and stuffed crepes from France for dessert. Then our boat accidentally went over the Falls. Luckily, we survived.
We thought it was so funny, that we bought t-shirts at the gift shop (on the Canadian side of course) that said; "I went Over the Falls-And Survived!"
It was fun.

Scenario Dos:
Don hired Paula Deen to come cook us brunch. She made us Krispy Kreme bread pudding, which if you ask me, was a little over the top. And some other stuff with the main ingredients being either cream or butter. After our brunch, we took a train ride to the Grand Canyon. Don bungeed off the side, and I just watched. After that, we rode Donkeys down to the bottom of the canyon, where a string quartet awaited, as well as...Michael Buble.
It was nice.

Scenario Tres:
We went to church and Don sat on my chewed gum.

2 comments:

Trav and Ab said...

I laughed for a good three minutes, thanks for the smile for the day!

HeatherC said...

Where do you come up with these stories? Sorry about the gum, Don.