*This past Sunday Chloe told her nursery leader that she needed to use the potty. P.S. Chloe doesn't use the potty. I try to get her to use it, but she says she prefers her diaper. So one of my friends took her to the bathroom and apparently she sat on the toilet...did nothing...said she was done and got off.
Apparently it does not take very long for a person to figure out the best way to skip out of church is to claim the need for the commode.
*Today I heard the toilet flush from the other room and then Chloe comes in and tells me she has flushed something down the toilet. I keep asking what she flushed and she keeps telling me, "Ummmmm...I fwush it...I fwush it." From intense questioning I deducted she flushed a toy down the toilet.
This is good news. Our other toilet is on limited access since I flushed my eye liner pencil down it. On accident. So hopefully this one will also become half useful as well.
*Chloe is really into me drawing her. She sits on my lap and gives me a pen and says, "Draw Ko-ee, Draw Ko-EE!" And then she makes me draw her in every situation applicable to her current life. ie. the park, her bed, the car, at church...etc. And then she usually makes me "Draw Mommy! Draw Mommy!" And all the pictures must have shoes.
*Chloe recently told me she is scared of monsters when she is going to sleep. I suspect this is from reading the book "There's A Monster in My Attic."
We have stopped reading this book.
*She is obsessed with chocolate milk. On several occasions she has awoken from a deep sleep, sits abruptly up and says, "Mommy! I wan chocote milk!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment