Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dear Journal,

Our Country is currently in a Civil War of Words....

It is nasty.

I mean really nasty.

But it's politics.

That is why I have a love/hate relationship with it.

I am definitely not politically neutral.
But I don't like to argue (except about nonconsequentail subjects like who makes the best pizza and how expensive shampoo is WAY better than Suave)
And so I try to bite my tongue.
But sometimes it is hard.
And I bet my friends on the other side agree.
Isn't it weird how people you love and respect can have entirely different opinions than you do?

Anyway. I have no solution to this.
Just things that make you go "Hmmmmmmm."

Oh, and I made my Texas Sheet Cake. And it was divine.
No other chocolate cake can compare to its perfect cake to frosting ratio, and how it melts smoothly down your throat like a Krispy Kreme which are practically impossible to get these days, because they all went out of business here.

And that I have no qualms of sharing my opinion about.

Oh, and I might have jumped the gun with my good news.
But I won't be able to tell you for sure for 2 more weeks when I make a return trip to my Doctor.
Long story.
But I am remaining positive.
And now I am realizing the benefits of being able to keep a secret, because otherwise you might look silly as you try to back track.

The End.

1 comment:

Leisa Waldron said...

I love your post. Hope everything goes great next week...I am sorry you have to wait for it! That is so hard, but I really really hope everything goes good.