Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Today.
Today I went to the park and Chloe bossed some other kids around.
In a cute way.
Well at least I thought so.
Maybe the other Moms did not think so.
I think I passed my fear of birds on to her.
Because she screamed and ran whenever a duck or pigeon got near her.
I don't blame her.
I think birds are very scary.
No, I really, really do.

Today.
Today I went to the grocery store.
Finally.
We have food again.
And I am pretty sure I ate it all tonight.
Was going to go to the gym tomorrow, but...

Today.
Today Don and Chloe wrestled me.
And then my bad pinkie toe hit our armoir and bam, something went terrible awry.
My toe goes out on me quarterly.
I don't know what is wrong with my pinkie toes.
They have been doing that forever.
I saw a Podiatrist last time, and he basically told me I was crazy.
"Your toe didn't 'pop,' the bone is in place."
Well Dr. Podiatrist.
It certainly does "pop." No idea what is popping, but something is.
I paid you 50 bucks to tell me, but...
You told me I was crazy.
Thank you for that.

Today.
Today we picked up some FREE DVD's from the library.
Also known as, the babysitter.
Chloe broke "Angelina the Ballerina: Dancing With Friends" in half.
Librarian told me over the phone that would be 17 dollars.
I think I will find another Angelina the Ballerina and swap the DVD out.
That's honest, right?
It is too bad it was not a Wiggles DVD.
I know a certain person with an entire Wiggles collection.
That would have been much easier to swap out.
I think Angelina the Ballerina is more obscure.

And today...
Last but not least.
I went 45 MPH through a 35 MPH school zone.
NOT on purpose.
So I look forward to that ticket arriving in the mail...
And then at my door.
I plan on not being home.

Today...I lied.
This is really the last but not least item.
I watched American Idol.
And I think they have ran out of potential stars.
They have already been on the show in past seasons.
I should have auditioned.
They always need a token Mormon on that show anyway.

2 comments:

Leisa Waldron said...

Haha. I am laughing out loud. I need you to live by me. :(

Thanks for putting my button on your blog! :)

HeatherC said...

Um, you are a super blogger, well done on the consistency and humor categories. I could learn something from you. And wha? I think I missed the lie.