And I said, "I don't know how to fly a kite."
And he said, "How old are you?"
And I said, "Almost 29." (barf)
And he said, "How do you not know how to fly a kite?"
And I said, "Well why don't you come home and show me."
Or something like that.
So he did.
"Child!-Over there!!"
So Don tried to teach me. And I am logistically challenged in most everything, so he told me after a few failed instructions, "Okay, you are not qualified." So he got Chloe to help instead.
But she preferred the swing. "I wanna swing high Mom, swing high Mom!" (No, no, no,Chloe, "swing LOW" Name that movie)
Finally he got her to come over.
Once a particularly windy gust came, he really got "Chloe's" kite soaring.
He kept telling Chloe to come over.
But she preferred the swing. "I wanna swing high Mom, swing high Mom!" (No, no, no,Chloe, "swing LOW" Name that movie)
Finally he got her to come over.Or rather I had to physically transport her there myself.
Things were going rather well until Don said, "Don't let go!" (And I said, "I'll never let go, I'll never let go!!" Name that movie)
And of course...Chloe let go.
And then we (Don) had to try to get the string out of the trees.
Things were going rather well until Don said, "Don't let go!" (And I said, "I'll never let go, I'll never let go!!" Name that movie)And of course...Chloe let go.
And then we (Don) had to try to get the string out of the trees.Failed.
I told Don it was unfortunate his plight in life is to have two women who don't listen to him.
I told Don it was unfortunate his plight in life is to have two women who don't listen to him.
I (we) don't do it on purpose.
Well at least I don't.
We love our Don.

1 comment:
Yay for kite flying. When we attempt this, it usual turns out similarly, with Jason having all the "fun" flying the kite and Alex & I looking on/running around in circles in a big field.
Post a Comment