Dear clothing manufacturers,
Please stop making:
*high wasted pencil skirts
*skinny jeans
*short poofy skirts with a high waist
Please start making:
* (un) high wasted pencil skirts
*wide legged jeans, boot cut jeans, trouser pants etc. (it is just not fair to the hipsters)
*breezy skirts in interesting patterns that fit nicely on your waist and give you room for your ample bottom. (That is for you Robyn...and Paul...do you even read these things anymore? Miss you)
*corduroy skirts (I miss my khaki corduroy skirt....)
Keep making:
*flowers
*ruffles
*gaudy jewelry that I am sure will be out of style by next spring, but I currently love
Thank you,
Melissa
(But mostly I care about you not making the high waisted pencil skirts)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My goal since 1985 has been to fit into a (any!) pair of skinny jeans.
I do not think I will make that goal, unless I get sent to a concentration camp.
(I have 7 highwaisted skirts in my closet waiting for that day as well)... torture.
Melissa, you have to update your blog every day because it is my comic relief.
Post a Comment