Monday, February 1, 2010

Announcing:
The ugliest shoe I think I have ever seen.
Isn't a flip flop and a boot kind of an oxymoron?Also. I frankly do not appreciate Lady Gaga's, uh...talents? Is that what we are calling them these days? I know many artists are a little, "different" shall we say, and perhaps the inspiration for their "genius." But I think Lady Gaga is just plain gross. In fact, it kind of makes me mad she is so famous. Not like my boyfriend Michael Buble. Sigh. He is...amazing.
Oh and hint hint, Don. Don't you think this would be ridiculously fun?
Go ahead, Surprise me!
And I will get a new pair of shoes for the concert too! I know you were hoping I would suggest that!

3 comments:

Liz said...

That is the ugliest shoe I have ever seen. And that could also apply to the woman pictured.

Liz said...

Maybe we should start a "Buy Melissa and Don a new bed" fund.

Leisa Waldron said...

I have those shoes, and lady gaga totally stole my dress! Of course I am kidding. Although I am depressed now, I thought Michael Buble was MY boyfriend. I love him.