The other day Don said to me as we were watching a 20 dollar DVD of sock puppets and a banjo playing "Old Macdonald":
"Let's never buy a Baby Einstein video again."
I agreed.
And then...
The next day I read on article about a Baby Einstein recall. Coincidence? I think not. It is close to Halloween after all.
Apparently you are not supposed to put kids in front of the tv before the age of 2. It can affect their attention span. Well gee. I thought the tv was an excellent teacher. Is it bad to put them in front of it all day?
Apparently Baby Einstein is entirely to blame for the high rate of ADD among children these days. Where's the torches!
Okay, okay. So I don't know about all this. But I do know the DVD is kinda lame and Chloe is indifferent to it and you know, I could use a check in the mail.
If you want to return yours, go here. It gives you all the info you need on how to do it. When you get there, click on the bottom option, the "upgrade" option.
You are welcome.
Buy a new throw pillow or something.
Or some milk. It is a recession and all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like baby einstein. Kara (11 months old) will watch it while I make dinner if I am in a pinch. I think like all things, in moderation. Chloe is more the age for the Little Einstein collection. They are meant for toddlers. Even my boys like them. They solve problems and have adventures and learn about music.
Post a Comment