Well it is official. I am officially moving Chloe's baby clothes OUT. Okay, well in the garage. I am not that heartless to throw them out on the street without concern for their future survival. I have provided them a nice, bug proof home until the day comes that they will serve a useful purpose again. (by the way...isn't it ridiculous how many clothes a newborn baby has?)
Chloe caught me red handed. She saw all them packed away and said, "wooooow." And then proceeded to get a miniature dress and shoes out. Thus the reason they are all going in the garage.
But. I feel a little guilty. I mean she really likes trying on these clothes. And I have no idea why. Is that mean of me to take away her life's greatest joy?
Plus it provides me some entertainment during the day. I'll admit. Seeing her in these clothes tickles me pink. But not when I have to clean her room 10 times a day.
And looking at all the itty bitty clothes brings a little tear to my eye. I wonder, when another body will be filling them out. It takes a year to get one here. Shiver. (When will I "forget" what pregnancy is like?) And there is only a 50 % guarantee it will be the same gender. And what if I never have another little girl?
Well I can see this is way too much over analyzation of baby clothes so I will stop. Now.
Although I would like to say that I am glad I am not a hoarder. I can see the transition of my thoughts, can't you?
Well anyway I watched a show about hoarders and wow. I mean WOW.
I better go get those clothes in the garage. Chloe is already on her 3rd outfit.
Chloe caught me red handed. She saw all them packed away and said, "wooooow." And then proceeded to get a miniature dress and shoes out. Thus the reason they are all going in the garage.
But. I feel a little guilty. I mean she really likes trying on these clothes. And I have no idea why. Is that mean of me to take away her life's greatest joy?Plus it provides me some entertainment during the day. I'll admit. Seeing her in these clothes tickles me pink. But not when I have to clean her room 10 times a day.
And looking at all the itty bitty clothes brings a little tear to my eye. I wonder, when another body will be filling them out. It takes a year to get one here. Shiver. (When will I "forget" what pregnancy is like?) And there is only a 50 % guarantee it will be the same gender. And what if I never have another little girl?
Well I can see this is way too much over analyzation of baby clothes so I will stop. Now.
Although I would like to say that I am glad I am not a hoarder. I can see the transition of my thoughts, can't you?
Well anyway I watched a show about hoarders and wow. I mean WOW.
I better go get those clothes in the garage. Chloe is already on her 3rd outfit.

Outfit #6. In 10 minutes.
1 comment:
If you let Don have 8 kids, like he wants, you'll most likely get at least one more little girl. No worries! ;) Ha ha! Good luck with that one.
Post a Comment