Thursday, October 15, 2009

So I have been thinking. And I want everyone to feel invited to my idea if they are interested (although sorry if you live out of town) So here it is.

I would like to start a dinner (or lunch) "club." As in once a month we go out to eat together. I figure I have to plan ahead and make it happen...or it will never happen. I have been wanting to do this for awhile. Nothing helps me relax and rejuvenate more than an evening out with friends and good food.

Let me know if you are interested.

3 comments:

ottspot said...

My neighbor started a girls' night out group 2 years ago and I love it! On the 3rd Thursday of every month we meet at 8 and go somewhere for dessert. Every once in a while we mix it up and go early and go to dinner or something, but if we go at 8 we can put the kids to bed first and then husbands don't complain (as much). I would never have started it myself because I didn't know anyone in the ward at the time, but I'm so glad I was included. Go for it!! (Or plan to come up here once a month and join ours.)

Jaymie and Donna Jones said...

Totally interested!! Let me know!

David G. Filhart (a.k.a. the Davey Baby) said...

That sounds fun!!