So last week I went through my Dad's cupboards. I am helping him organize and purge of some things. (I love throwing stuff away). I found some great stuff that I couldn't just toss. It made me remember how great the 80's and 90's were.

For example, look at this snazzy Pepsi hat and radio ear phones.

And I found this undeveloped film. Did you have those mini cameras? I think we got them from Burger King. I wonder if this film can still be developed....

I also found my Teddy
Ruxpin Care and Instruction
Pamphlet. Now if only I could find my Teddy
Ruxpin. That was an awesome toy. He was a
cassette loving, talking bear who told me stories filled with interest and intrigue. But as I recall he made my Mom mad because he was always breaking. But I am glad we held onto the instruction pamphlet. Quite useful.

...And a leash that says "My name is
Nermal." What did happen to
Nermal? Maybe he wondered off without his leash.

Fancy!

Sorry Liz about the light on your face. There was an alien next to me when I was taking this picture. He was pointing his fancy alien
lazer gun to blow you up. I told him he wasn't very nice and to go away. He did.
1 comment:
Nermal was my blue-eyed cream-striped cat who disappeared when I was in 9th grade. Sigh. Right during the musical production of "The Truth about Cinderella." I remember I got the news backstage before the performance when Mom told me that Nermal didn't come when she called him. And we never saw him again. He was the cat we dragged to Oregon on the road trip.
Post a Comment