Friday, October 9, 2009

Wishing and Hoping and Thinking and Praying

On my mid-morning jog, I ran past a Bridal Shop.
And it made me think. Man. It would be fun to get married again.
Not to a different person. Just the wedding dress/hair/party part. Without all the work and expense of course.
I want an occasion to wear a fancy dress and have my hair done.
These sorts of things don't happen very often in my world right now.
Perhaps I could talk Don into getting involved with Politics.
There's lots of fancy shmancy shin digs with that gig.
I could be a Politician's wife.
Don is honest and faithful; just like all the other Politicians out there. So he would fit right in. He even has a nice full head of hair which I think would bode well with the voting public.

Well it is either this or
I suppose I could talk Don into a vow renewal ceremony. You know, like Jon and Kate plus 8.
We all know how well that turned out.
On second thought...
Politics it is.

My flowers rocked.
Even if you can't tell because these are pictures of pictures. I wish my wedding album was digital.

And my dress was cool.

He wasn't so bad either.
But just for fun, if I were to do it again, I would probably chose something like this.
Good heavens! I just clicked on that link and that is NOT the dress I would chose.
#3981 is. That is probably a lot more effort than you are willing to go to to see what my make believe wedding dress is. Anyway.
If I wasn't Mormon. But I am. And I am glad.

No comments: