

So like mother like daughter? What do you think?
Well I dare say I am proud of myself. It has been a whole 4 days since I have posted. And I have been up to a lot of good things. Like:
*playing Pac Man on my cell phone (Don still triples my score. Those darn ghosts.)
*watching "World's Strictest Parents" on the CMT channel. (So I got hooked cause they had a Mormon family on there and the rebel children thought they were nuts for the first half of the show)
*went to "Ranch Market" with some friends. The "Ranch Market" deserves a post in and of itself. It is a huge Mexican grocery store with a food counter full of delectable Mexican food. My favorite? The cream and strawberries. DIVINE. We had their food at our wedding and I tried desperately all night to get myself some strawberries and cream but never quite made it to the table. The plight of the bride...always a food spectator...never a food enjoyer. note to self: blog about the Ranch Market. Include pictures of ourselves eating because people will think we are very ethnic and fun.
*multiple bike rides around the block with Chloe. In which she usually hurts herself and we have to come home early and do medical surgery or she acts like she just might die. I think Don missed his calling in life. He should have been a surgeon. He is very meticulous in patching things up on the human body. Maybe because he is an Eagle Scout.
*And lastly...cleaning. Did I tell you I got myself a part time job? It's true. I realized I could be doing a little more around here to pull my load. And plus, I need money so I don't feel guilty when I buy my throw pillows. I got myself a job as a cook/maid/nanny. Oh wait. That is already what I was doing. But now, I am doing it for someone else. And they are paying me with something other than a heart full of love (on a good day).
So that makes me excited. Except when I find very strange coral reef type looking things in the refrigerator and then I say to myself- "Is this what I was born to do?" To protect the names of the innocent that is all I shall say.
Well good day all.
Melissa signing out.
Oh one last thing. I joined a choir again so my Glee Wednesdays are kind of messed up. But I figured it would be rather pathetic to not cultivate my "talents" because I had to sit in front of the boob tube. (uh, that's what my mom called it, but when I write it out, it looks rather inappropriate).
1 comment:
Hey! Take me to Ranch Market! I've heard of it!
Good for you and the choir! I wanna sing and dance and stuff! I'm digging exclamations today! I just go back frmo Utah! Like totally!
BTW, Glee is on Hulu. Do not despair. All the Single Ladies, y'all! Love it.
Post a Comment