Monday, October 5, 2009

This Weekend

We had a nice weekend here in sunny Arizona. What did we do, you ask? Well. I shall tell you. We went to "Manuels Fine Mexican Food." And it was indeed mighty fine. The usual happened. Chloe did not want to sit still and had to be taken out a few times. And Chelsey got mad and uninvited us all to the Toy Story "Premiere." (Oh wait, did I say "premiere"? In case you didn't know, Toy Story 1 and 2 came out more than 10 years ago. BUT for a limited time you too can see both again FULL PRICE at a theater near you! in 3D!! Oh, but make sure you bring an extra 2 bucks for the glasses).
Don and I left Toy Story early. I was asleep 10 minutes into Toy Story 2 and Don took a restroom break. Meanwhile, I believe Chloe was being chased around the hallways by her patient Grandpa. Thankfully I used my charm to get our money back. Chelsey had a great time though and I think was glad she re-invited us all back to the movie. Although I think I speak for all of us when I say we would not have been offended (or disappointed) if she hadn't.

Us engaging in lively dinner conversation.

Chloe got a balloon which appeased her for about 10 minutes. Unfortunately it disappeared into the dark autumn sky. "My boon! hdysmaooiiioioiodooa In Sky!" -Chloe Jean Mortensen

Well. At least I look good.
We also watched conference, ate some delectable pizza from Oregano's, and I introduced my sister to "North and South."
"I liked it. It was a little Victorian. I liked the ending. You know how much I like kissing scenes." -Liz Mott
My sister was an english major. She knows stuff like "victorian."
I made it through the whole movie and then fell asleep during the kissing scene which is just a crying shame.
Good thing I've watched that scene, oh about a billion times already.
How was your weekend?

No comments: