


Well Don is out on a scout campout and I can't sleep. Again. I feel so vulnerable here alone. I am such a wimp!
My friend and I were talking about how ridiculous Glamor Shots were and how everyone had them done circa 1994.
So this is what I am doing. I tag you all to post your ridiculous glamor shot.
Here I am. 13 going on 45.
PS can I tell you something funny? I noticed that I am at the top of a lot of people's lists on their side bars of blog links. I thought, wow, I must be everyone's favorite because I am always at the top.
And then it dawned on me I am at the top because I am the one posting the most often.
And now, well, I feel sort of pathetic.
Maybe I need to space these blogs out.
Then I won't look quite so desperate.
That's all.
5 comments:
Ha ha. I remember grandma and grandpa had the glamour shots of you and Liz in their basement. I was always so jealous that I didn't have pictures like that of me. I guess that's something else I can thank my parents for. Also, no need to slow the posts. Some of us need entertainment.
~Cousin Michelle
HECK yeah!! I'm outta town but I can't WAIT till i can get home and post my glamour shots! You're gonna LOVE them!!
I too remember the glamour shots in grandma and grandpas basement and remember being jealous because I wanted to do them, but my mom wouldn't let me. And I remember looking at them and thinking that you and Liz were SO pretty. :) And I agree with Michelle, don't stop posting I know I can always count on a good laugh when I read your blog!
I've always thought glamour shots are just weird. Who came up with that idea?
I wanted to comment about past posts but i knew you'd never read my comments if i commented on the respective posts since they were so last week.
"Throw pillows suck. They serve no purpose. They are purely decorative."
And you gotta hand it to chelsey for coming out and saying that cats, much like throw pillows, suck. Except she's much more eloquent and subtle.
Post a Comment