Saturday, May 22, 2010

Luggeez



Seriously-are using laundry baskets really that difficult that there was a need for this?

Also. The last thing I want to do right now is put on a long sleeve smock and go around my house picking stuff up.
My house is usually spotless anyway.

PS. Erin-can you send me your address? I think I am sending you this for your birthday.

5 comments:

ottspot said...

Um...sorry...I think I...forgot...my address. Yeah.

Liz said...

Let me help you (and Erin) out. Her address is: 2841 W. 530 North, Provo, UT 84601.

Glad to help out. It's the least I could do.

Anonymous said...

If you want to keep your two year old on your hip while you do laundry...you will love Luggeez.

HeatherC said...

I think I could carry three children with Luggeez. What a fantastic idea!

M.M.M. said...

You know what I was also thinking...
so you are at the laundromat...
and then you get your clothes out of the machine as shown...
and then what do you do with them after that-I mean you have to put them somewhere right, how are you going to drive home with that luggeez thing all up in your grill?
So I think you are going to have put them in something else to transport them home...And I would suggest...a laundry basket.