Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It is Chloe's birthday today.
She is 3.
3.
Holy cow. How did this happen?
Yesterday she wanted me to put blush, mascara, and lipstick on her. And flat iron her hair. It was kind of fun.
And then I started feeling really nostalgic. And then I started thinking about how in a blink of an eye she will be doing this all by herself and she won't need my help.
And then I almost cried.
I still need to write her a letter.
I got this idea from someone to write her a letter every year on her birthday and then the 18 days leading up to her 18th birthday, you give her a letter that you wrote years and years ago.
You should do it too.
Wouldn't you love to get something like that for your 18th birthday?
I definitely wish I had more letters from my Mom.
Okay wow. Hello I am getting emotional!
I think I am going to go eat a piece of cake now.
I was going to post pictures of her B-Day shin dig but...camera problems.

Oh also. I think I am losing my mind, and my other plan today is to get it back.
This morning I spilled Chloe's chocolate milk down the side of the fridge and had to move the whole stupid fridge to clean it up.
Then I couldn't find my tennies. So I had to wear weird shoes to the gym.
Then I couldn't find my swim shorts. So I had to wear really, REALLY tight ones.
Then I couldn't find the plastic shovel that we took to the pool. So I gave up and left without it.
And I am feeling slightly neurotic about all the little nic nacs Chloe received for her Birthday and we already lost some.
Those polly pockets...man what a load of crap.
You pay 5 bucks for this little plastic toy and then the extra outfit and shoes get lost within the first 5 minutes of opening and I always have to be the one to dress the stupid doll, and even I think it is hard to get some of those eensy weensy little clothes on.
Well like I said.
I either need a nap. Or a piece of cake.
And then I am going to go try and find all the things that I have lost lately.
And hopefully I will find the thing I am missing most-my mind!!
Toodles.