Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Birthday Party.

As previously mentioned, Chloe turned 3 last week. And we had a big old shin dig at Peter Piper Pizza. She has been talking about her "birday party? since she attended her friend Teagans (T is seen below with her Ariel shell around her neck.This allows her to speak, and sing melodious tunes. A while back she traded her voice for legs, luckily the sea witch died an ignominious death so she got her voice back. Thank goodness.) Anyway, we had a joint party for Chloe and her cousin Loma who are only 2 weeks apart. I am pretty sure they had the time of their lives. And I was exhausted after it was all said and done, but it was worth it for these cutie pies. Oh by the way, the boy up there....Chloe's future husband. If I could betroth her to this fellow...I would do it in a second.


Me trying to keep some sort of order with the present opening. Failed.




Me. Singing my rendition of Happy Birthday. I was probably doing some stupid descant or something.
Uh ya. Heaven.
The infamous Chelsey.
Chloe wanted me to flat iron her hair.


"Mommy, I don wan to wear my pincess dess anymo."
So I took that sucker back to Target.
Happy Birthday darling....all because we love you!

No comments: