Goodbye dear blog-I am off to Colorado for my Aunt's funeral.
If you are a robber and reading this I just want you to know my husband is here. And he has a black belt in karate.
And a gun under the bed.
And I knife under his pillow.
And is also skilled in num chucks.
So I probably wouldn't mess with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So when we were flying home from Florida and were supposed to be going to Denver and then they diverted us and said we were going to Albuquerque instead...so we flew for a while and then they announced "We are currently over Alamosa, but they've changed their mind so we are turning around and heading back to Denver." So basically we went on a quick aerial trip to Alamosa and it made me think of you.
I am so sorry! We were just at Josh's grandmothers funeral as well. I hope overall it is a good trip for you. Miss you!
Post a Comment