I take back my recommendation of the Skin Buffer pad thingee as mentioned previously.
While I still attest to it working on your stems,
You might be tempted to try it on other smaller, more delicate areas of your body, and to that I say,
STOP!
I don't know why I did it-but I tried it on my arm pit.
And holy cow.
I will be sleeping with gauze and neosporin.
I don't know why I thought rubbing sand paper on my delicate flesh was a good idea.
And now for my Chloe stories.
1. Chloe was taking a bath and she told me the large Barbie Ariel was the miniature Ariel's Mommy.
2. She calls all men dolls "Daddies." And I would like to keep it this way until she is 25.
Oh wait...that sounds a little creepy. Nevermind.
3. When I ask her, "How are you doing?" She says, "I doing!"
I think I already wrote this one down. But I am too lazy to go back and check, so it is staying.
and
4. Her favorite Birthday toy is a ballet Barbie. The Barbie came with a practically intangible water bottle. I saw her take the water bottle into the bathroom and then I heard her turn the water on. Apparently she was filling it up.
5. I pointed to McDonalds and asked Chloe what the name of the building is. She said, "hamburger house!"
Oh. And she is addicted to popsicles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment