So today I called Chelsey to check on her.
My Dad is working and so he likes me to call and check up on her periodically.
This was our conversation.
Me: Hi Chelsey
Chelsey: Hi
Me: How are you doing?
Chelsey: Uh...good.
Me: So have you eaten lunch? (It is 3:30 PM)
Chelsey: No.
Me: Why not? Aren't you starving?
Chelsey: Well yes. But there is nothing to eat.
Me: Well what about the hot pockets?
Chelsey: Uh...they are all gone. I think *Samantha and Jenny took them home.
Me: Are you sure? I saw them in the freezer last night. Go check.
Chelsey: Uh, okay.
5 minutes later
Chelsey: Sigh...Nope. They're not there.
Me: Well Chelsey you need to eat something. You must be starving. Did you eat breakfast? What did you have for breakfast?
Chelsey: A hot pocket.
*names of the girls who come over and work with her have been changed to protect their identity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So I'm thinking I should have gotten Chelsey Hot Pockets for her birthday instead of a CD she will never listen to.
Post a Comment