Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Announcement!!!!
Chloe ran to the the little girl's room all on her own today.
I heard an "Uh oh!"
And then the pitter patter of little feet.

She got an otter pop.
And there are more where that came from.

I am not declaring victory yet, but I now have some hope that she will enter 3rd grade in underwear. Preferably sooner...I just prefer to be cautiously optimistic.

PS Got back from CO last Friday evening. BOTH of my cameras are broken so I have no pictures. But all I really have to say about the whole affair is this: funerals make me sad.
We spent 2 of the days driving.
And the rest of the time was spent visiting.
Chloe was excellent in the car, both there and back. She saved her bad behavior for the funeral. Although who can blame her.
I had to keep her in the car when we went to the grave site because she kept trying to steal flowers off the graves.
Although it was nice to see my extended family...just wish it were under happier circumstances.

No comments: