Saturday, June 19, 2010

It felt like Christmas this morning.
Except for it being 90 degrees at 7 AM.
Don is coming home!
He has been at Camp Geronimo this week. AKA Boy Scout Camp.
I didn't mention it because I didn't want someone breaking in and killing me with a machete in the middle of the night.
Luckily this did not happen.

But it has been a looooong, loooooooong, looooooong week.
Don't get me wrong, I know I shouldn't complain.
I was only a single mom for a week.
And I only have one kid.
And I don't have to work outside the home.
So I know I have it pretty good.
Nevertheless I get an ever so small glimpse for one week out of the summer of the life of a single Mom, and I tell you, I give all you single moms out there major props.
I couldn't and wouldn't want to do it!

Now I just have to figure out what to do for Father's Day.
Although I am thinking I could go for another Mother's Day right about now!

No comments: