I am really proud of myself. I finally found a toy that Chloe loves. I bought her a princess dress- up for her birthday thinking she would want to wear it all the time. She wore it for 5 minutes at her birthday party and then told me she wanted to take it off. Kids. You never know. I guess the only princess dress she needs or wants is the purple velvet one with long sleeves. Although I start sweating just looking at her now.Well I took that dress back and was in search of something she would really play with.
I know she likes magnets. I know she likes clothes.
And somehow I stumbled across this.
This toy is awesome.
She played with it for 3 hours straight.
It is like magnetic paper dolls.
I highly recommend it.
Anyway, I am starting early teaching Chloe the essentials of life.
ie. fashion is king. or queen. whatever.
It is hard to find in stores, but available tons of places online.
I found mine at Toys R' Us for 20 bucks.
And it was well worth every penny.
Search for it under "Melissa and Doug Magnetic Dress-Up."
If I could, I would get this for every little girl I know.
Or boy. If they are into that kind of thing.
1 comment:
My mom actually gave my boys one of these. It is Melissa and Doug brand as well and is a boy that you dress up as a fireman, policeman, etc. For future reference.
Post a Comment