
We had an unfortunate occurrence today.
A member of our little family has gone missing. And I am afraid she is not coming back.
Little Suzie #2, we miss you.
As you can see, her little friends miss her too.
Not even Dora knows where to find her.
And Horton just keeps saying, "Who? Who?" He is not the smartest of elephants.
He was also jealous of all the attention Suzie #2 got.

When she first joined our family, she jibber jabbered, moved her head and arms, and when anyone would walk by, would giggle and say "ma ma."
She was a little annoying. But endearing.
Then, one day Chloe decided to see if she could stand solo on the diving board.
She could not.
She plummeted into the icy water.
She was never been quite the same since.
Although she resurrected for a brief period of time, as of late, her voice has been silenced.
Nevertheless, we loved her and accepted her, and I got over that the $20 doll could only talk for 2 weeks.
Then the unthinkable happened.
Chloe took Suzie#2 to the water play park today and left her on a table, unsupervised.
One can only guess what happened to her, but I suspect she was snatched by one of the field tripping elementary school kids eating nearby.
And I am a little ticked about it.
But Chloe still has her Christmas carol singing dog stocking, so I guess we will just count our losses and soldier on.
Poor Suzie #2.


1 comment:
Great news about Suzie #2!!!! I found her!!! SHe is was a little dirty and had some grass on her but as I was leaving the water park I looked down at the last pole we past and there she was!! So she is safe with us!
Post a Comment