Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hats


So I have been in search of a new hat. My loyal blog readers (uhhhh....Beuler...Beuler...anyone...Beuler) will remember my quandry last year over a conspiculously large Grandma-ish hat.
I actually like the hat, and wear it. However I have noticed its um, cheapness, makes it very floppy and I kind of look like a wet dog when it gets wet or out of shape.

So I have been on the search for a new one. The other day I found one for 10 dollars and I said to myslf-SOLD!

So I took it up to the counter and the kid at the register goes, "Ummmm...this isn't for you is it? You've got like a good 30 years before you will be needing this."
Um...First, thanks...and oh second, rude!
Guess I know his opinion on the hat.

Actually he was pretty funny and made me laugh.

When I was leaving he handed me the receipt and said, "You've got 30 days if someone tells you they don't like it."
I don't think I need someone to tell me that.

Although, Don did tell me, "get your 10 dollars back."

My hat fetish has offiicially jumped the shark.

No comments: