First off, I found a hat and I love it. Don told me it looked Banana Republic. I think he meant the safari style, but I chose to think he meant the store. Which I love. And if I had all the money in the world, all my clothes would be from Banana Republic. Which by the way, Banana Republic is an odd name for an upscale clothing store, as a Banana Republic refers to an agriculturally based country with lots of poor people and a ruling class, think Central America and South Africa. I was curious and looked up where the name came from for the store. If anyone wants to know, let me know. I don't want to bore you all with my vast knowledge and intellect.Secondly, here is a 2 second video of Chloe looking like a decked out scary Roller Derby girl. We traded in the scooter for skates.
2 comments:
Ah! I love LOOOOOVE your new header!! I love your dress and the yellow wall, and your shoes and Cloe! I came to your blog in search of a smile, and smile I did. :)
Cute hat, cute blog...cute little skater girl. I will stay out of her way!
Post a Comment