I just have a few things to say today. Most of them involve food.
1. Instant breakfasts are my new best friend. My mom served these religiously back when I was a kid. That and lumpy malto-meal. Which by the way, I purposely put lumps in mine if I ever make it. It is much better that way.
I have a hard time getting Chloe to eat breakfast, but she downs milk like a gallon challenge.
And now she has a full meal complete with vitamins and minerals.
2. Blue Bonnet chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream is rocking my world. The cookie dough is large enough to fish out and cook on a cookie sheet.
3. It is American Idol night and I actually get to watch it because I don't have choir practice.
4. Speaking of choir practice, I have a concert this Sunday. Old LDS church in downtown Mesa.
5. It is time to clean my kitchen. Again. How does this always happen?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment