It is almost 2 in the morning and I am sitting here waiting for my mucinex to kick in.
So far I have taken Sudafed, Zycam, and vitamin C.
I tried to sleep with some tissue stuffed in my nose but my chest congestion keeps waking me up.
Sorry to be complaining. I guess I have nothing better to do at 2 in the morning.
There is not even anything good on tv at this time of night.
Except "You've Got Mail" which I think is on repeat loop until morning.
I can't watch that move one. more. time.
I didn't really like it that much the first time.
Too slow.
And also, someone putting another person out of business is kind of a big deal, I have a hard time believing the person put out of business would ever fall in love with the person that put them out of business. Especially if the business was personal and tied to their deceased mother.
And that is my opinion on that.
Or there is always Cast Away. Gee. The perfect cheery movie, especially when you are alone. Watching someone almost go crazy. Alone. So not a good choice for the night. And then the car scene...horrible. That turns me into a sobbing mess. Why did they have to have Helen Hunt get married and have kids? I have a new rule. I don't watch movies with sad endings.
I have another new rule. I don't wear layers. I am a one shirt woman. None of this cami thing anymore. It is much too hot here to be doing that.
Don is out on a scout campout. sigh. sigh again. sigh sigh sigh!!!!!
I am sorry to anyone reading this.
Please keep in mind it is 2 in the morning.
I hope I don't lose my voice, but I have to tell you, it is going in that direction. And I am sure not sleeping is not helping. I have a choir concert in a couple days. And as always, colds have impecable timing. Although I suppose a cold is never welcomed. "Hey what's up cold virus! Glad you came around! Ya, don't even worry about it, it's a perfect time to come over. I have nothing going on. We can just sort of sit back and chill together, it is going to be a totally awesome time!"
Okay so I think maybe my mucinex is kicking in and I can breathe so maybe I should try sleeping again.
Sorry again to anyone that had the misfortune of actually reading this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry you're not feeling good. You know that vick's vapo rub works wonders on me when I have a cold. It is instant relief! Hang in there!
Wow. This post was really self-centered. It is like you think this is your own personal blog or something. Don't you know that blogs are supposed to be about free trade or buying green or Cambodian refugees? If I want to read a self-centered blog I will read my own thank you very much.
Post a Comment