Also. In latest news. A week ago Don was released from his calling as Elders Quorum President and put in the Bishopric. I was released as Music chairman not long before and put in as Acitivity Day Girls. How do I feel about this? : / I miss my calling. And I probably miss Don's more.
Monday, June 22, 2015
I took these pictures the day after Chloe's baptism. Mostly because we didn't get very many pictures of her actual baptism. But Don is missing in these. And the quality is poor because there must have been finger prints all over my camera lens. No idea how that could have happened.
Also. In latest news. A week ago Don was released from his calling as Elders Quorum President and put in the Bishopric. I was released as Music chairman not long before and put in as Acitivity Day Girls. How do I feel about this? : / I miss my calling. And I probably miss Don's more.
Also. In latest news. A week ago Don was released from his calling as Elders Quorum President and put in the Bishopric. I was released as Music chairman not long before and put in as Acitivity Day Girls. How do I feel about this? : / I miss my calling. And I probably miss Don's more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment