Monday, June 15, 2015

Oscar the Great and Terrible

I thought Oscar was going to be a mellow child.  He showed early signs of being quiet, easy going.  Stationary.  I was wrong.  He is 11 months old. And he is insane.  I have noticed a change within the past few weeks.  The more mobile he gets, the more insane he gets.  He crawls at the speed of light.  He is just a few squats away from being able to walk.  He can't sit still. He loves dumping flour and oatmeal. He loves pulling hair out of the shower drain.  His favorite activity is taking dvds out of their cases, then diving over the armchair of our couch. Over. And Over. And over again.  And today I found him sitting in the toilet like a play pool.  And drinking water out of his hand.  I think I am getting my taste of what it is like to have a boy.








No comments: