Monday, June 22, 2015

Baptism part 2

 So Chloe's baptism...went really well. Grandpa Rey and Aunt Kay spoke.  Emily and I sang a song.  I asked Chloe if she wanted me to sing and she said something like, "...well if you want to you can!"  My original plan was to have her sing, but she didn't want to sing alone, and I ran out of time to put together anything.  So my friend and I just ended up singing.  After we were done, Chloe flashed me the biggest smile, and pretended to clap.  She is just the best thing ever.  Don baptized and confirmed Chloe.  So many friends and family came, the whole Relief Society room was full.

Afterwards family came over and we had chinese food which was the best idea ever because I didn't have to do anything. We had enough food leftover to feed us for a week.  And then some.  But after a week we figured we were tempting  fate. Here are some really flattering pictures of us.


It was a good day.

No comments: