Tuesday, March 1, 2011

1st days Pictorial


Macie is now 3 weeks old and 3 days. She still sleeps a lot. She poops even more than she sleeps. But she is a little angel. And yesterday she gave me her first real smile. I told her a political joke and she smiled at the irony. She obviously is very intelligent. And very up on her politics.
Her smile looked like this. Although this is an accidental smile. This does not represent her first real smile. It is very important to be accurate in reporting details,by the way. I learned that as an on the scene reporter for CNN. Oh you didn't know I did that? Well I did. Yep I have been to Iran.

Oh here I am. (Thanks Emily for the pictures)


I should have never worn horizontal stripes after just giving birth.
You see what Chloe is doing to Macie's head? Okay. This is what I deal with ALL DAY. She cannot keep her hands off of Macie's head. Squeezing and rubbing and squeeling "Oh baby is so cute!" Cute the first time. Not the millionth. Especially when she starts cutting off Macie's air supply.




Don's Mom. My lifesaver and caretaker.







Favorite Picture.


Other favorite picture. That's my Dad.



1 comment:

K. Marie Criddle said...

Melissa, Macie is absolutely beautiful and you look fantastic! Much love to your awesome family and hopes for lots of sleep in the coming weeks.