Monday, February 28, 2011

Latest Chloe Jabberings

*"Mom! Open wis up fo me. Cause I have small claws."

* She was dressed as a fairy and had a wand and so I asked her if she wanted me to put wings on her. So I took the wand and said "Ding!" while touching her back with the wand.
She took her hand and felt on her back and said, "Hey! There no wings there?!"

* When I was at the hospital having Macie she stayed with my sister-in-law. She said she overheard the conversation between Chloe and her 4 year old Charlie.
After they had cleaned up some toys my sister-in-law told them thanks, and Chloe said, "My Mom gives me a hug."
And then she said, "Wait? Where her at again?"
And then Charlie said, "You know...she's at the hospital where the doctor is going to squeeeeeeeeze your sister out of your Mommy's tummy."

*She was afraid to sleep in her bed and she told me it was because there are monsters in her room. I told her monsters are not real. And she told me, "Yes they aw...they wiv on Sesame Stweet."
Then I tried to explain they were just puppets which didn't get very far. Next up I plan on telling her the truth behind Santa and the Easter Bunny. Because I want to ruin her childhood.


Macie has been saying a lot too...
"waaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!! cough cough...waaaaaaaaahhh...cough cough...."

No comments: