If you are really bored and want to see some pictures of Macie, go to this website.
www.Our365.com
Then search by customer number
72202321054232
That same number is the password, and the first four letters of my last name are MORT.
This I mention for all of my anonymous friends and blog stalkers who have nothing else to do but look at a stranger's baby pictures.
My blog is very, very popular. Sometimes I get 2 whole comments.
P.S. Don really likes the picture of himself and the baby (cough cough) It is very Don like don't you think?
Now you are gonna go look...
Anyway, Macie is a week old today and she is an angel. I am enjoying this phase SOOOOOOOOOOO much more than last time. Not that I didn't absolutely adore Chloe, but I was rather traumatized by the whole experience, was in a lot more pain afterwards, and was totally shocked by the huge life adjustment.
Now I am a little more used to a child's needs coming before my own and I had mentally prepared myself for the recovery.
However, Macie hardly ever cries, unlike Chloe, who now I realize was extremely colicky. I have no idea how to spell that word.
And, my body is healing much faster. That's probably because I ran 10 miles up until the day of delivery.
Okay, no I didn't.
I am really enjoying my little Macie.
Oh did I mention she has jaundice and has to have a "billy blanket" wrapped around her all day. She has had it on for almost 3 days and I am pretty sick of it. Although she does make an excellent night light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ian had to have the bili blanket too and I hated it! You couldn't do anything and it just gets in the way. I guess that's better than hospital treatments.
So is so precious and chunky with petite features : )
and of course I checked out the pictures. Love them
Post a Comment