Sunday, March 20, 2011
Happy Tears
Yesterday I was just chillin' like a villain, that is slang for sitting on my couch nursing. And I came across the PBS special for the 25th Anniversay of Les Miserables.
And I became captivated and before I knew it, I had tears streaming down my cheeks because I was so enthralled by the beauty of the music. I am in awe of people this talented. So in awe, that it makes me cry. I was talking to my sister, and we decided that beautiful things make us cry. Perhaps this is a female thing. And why women cry at commercials with babies and old people holding hands. So we resolved to notice more of the beautiful things, because by golly, this world is overflowing with them. And they are all gifts from God to make our life on this earth...beautiful.
What beautiful things make you cry?
Oh, and check this one out too. He gets like a half hour standing ovation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I saw that too & stared to cry! Especially seeing Nick Jonas belt it out. Sounds ridiculous, I know, but it's true.
Post a Comment