I don't get it. I can tell it's utterly ridiculous. But I don't know who Rebecca Black is. Is she for real? Or is she intentionally spoofing teenage pop stars?
Thanks for the laugh! I love the child predator all blinged out rapping in his car at the end of the video. Is he on his way to pick up the 10 year old "Friday" girl?
Ha ha, I didn't know about this! I turned it on and was enjoying a good laugh at Rebecca's expense till I realized that Milo was listening too and was totally digging it! He was dancing and jumping up and down and having a grand old time. So I guess now we know who the target audience is - people with the artistic sensibilities of a one year old.
LOL! I am going to email this other video someone sent to me with people reading deaf people who read lips are translating the video, it is not as good as the original, but it is novel. Glad you liked the original! And who is your pick for AI this year?
8 comments:
please. funnier everytime??!!! how about worse?!!?
partying, partying...YEAH!!!
I don't get it. I can tell it's utterly ridiculous. But I don't know who Rebecca Black is. Is she for real? Or is she intentionally spoofing teenage pop stars?
Thanks for the laugh! I love the child predator all blinged out rapping in his car at the end of the video. Is he on his way to pick up the 10 year old "Friday" girl?
No Liz-It is for real. I looked it up on Wikepedia. Uh which doesn't sound very legit either does it? But ya, it said the music video is real.
Gosh dang it! That song is going to be stuck in my head all day! LOL Did you know that Friday comes AFTER Thurdsday?
Ha ha, I didn't know about this! I turned it on and was enjoying a good laugh at Rebecca's expense till I realized that Milo was listening too and was totally digging it! He was dancing and jumping up and down and having a grand old time. So I guess now we know who the target audience is - people with the artistic sensibilities of a one year old.
Saturday comes after Friday. And then Sunday is next.
LOL! I am going to email this other video someone sent to me with people reading deaf people who read lips are translating the video, it is not as good as the original, but it is novel. Glad you liked the original! And who is your pick for AI this year?
Post a Comment