Monday, March 14, 2011

Some semi-oldies and some Newbies

Chloe has been obsessed with dressing herself pretty much since she figured out how to do it. That has not changed. But lately it seems her outfits have taken a real turn for the worst. It used to be just wearing clothes that were too small. But she was sure to make things match. And now...well just look for yourself. A cry for attention perhaps since a little thing named Macie has come and stole her thunder?

Seriously though...2 kids is sort of hard. I kinda expected it would be, and in some ways it is easier than I thought...but the hardest part is the adjustment with Chloe. She adores the baby and will do anything to help out with the baby...but I think she must be feeling the loss of 24 hour attention from me and is resorting to some less than adorable behavior. I have Mother's guilt and all that for not spending as much quality time with her and it makes me sad.
Oh well. She needs some material for her future therapy sessions. Up until now I have been a perfect Mother.

Oh, by the way, Macie is a little doll. I've decided to keep her. Except for that time she tried to strangle her Grandpa. But her arms couldn't quite reach. Fail.

I look wretched, pay no attention to that, but those 2 little girls...sigh...


Chloe took this FANTASTIC picture of Aunt Wizzy when she came and visited us last month. We are liking Wizzy being in California. She visits us a lot more now.



The most hideous wall hanging I have ever seen. I believe it was made from the fur of Snuffalofogus,

And Don feeding me with our handy dandy trash picker up-er. It was pretty cool. But...the real must have cleaning tool is a magic wand. Unfortunately I have not seen one of those sold in the "as seen on tv" section of Wal-Mart.



Matching Men.


Chloe met about 4 Santas last year. She looks very excited about it, doesn't she?


This is a really boring blog post. But I am too tired to think of anything interesting to say.
Uh...Goodnight.

1 comment:

Liz said...

That first picture of Chloe is my favorite. That one of me is not. I also love the one of Macie reaching for Grandpa's face. She looks so alert now!