Monday, September 27, 2010

Well I am posting this picture. As motivation for lifting some arm weights. Geez.
Anyway.
I realized with Chloe that I had pretty much no pictures of the pregnancy.
So this time I around...maybe I will take....a couple.
But after seeing this picture I think I might go back to previous opinion: avoid camera.
Well here I am. 18 weeks. And my arms are about 38 weeks.

Also in other news....
* Don and I went to a Dave Ramsey seminar last week. He is a financial guy. That was pretty awesome.
* We keep having record breaking heat. It was 106 or something nasty like that yesterday. And the day before...and the day before that...and....
* I found some 6 dollar t-shirts at the Loft. And that pretty much was the best thing that has happened to me since I discovered that the Ped Egg really does work.

And that...is pretty much all I have to say.
I am going to go to the gym now to lift some weights or do that old person machine-you know the arm treadmill.

2 comments:

ME said...

I'm still waiting for proof that the ped egg works! ;)

Liz Taylor said...

I saw Dave Ramsey in Salt Lake a few years ago. He is awesome. Can't wait to hear what you're having!