Thursday, September 30, 2010

We hit a milestone this week that I know no one cares about, but to me, it is huge.
HUGE.
Chloe went poop on the potty. Three times.
She just decided to do it.
And then after each time she came running and said:
"Mommy! I go poo poo on potty! I get pincess bawbie now!"

2nd time:
"Mommy! I go poo poo on potty twooooooooo time! I get faiwy bawbie now!"

3rd time:
"Mommy! I go poo poo on potty thweeeeeeeee time! I get Dowa baby!"

The 3rd one confused me.
Then I remembered. Dora baby.
A month ago, the same time the Barbies caught her eye, she had seen a Dora Baby doll.
I couldn't believe she remembered.
Actually I can.
So we went to the store and picked out ONE Barbie.

I wish I got rewarded so easily.
"Good job Melissa! You used the potty! Here is a 50 dollar gift card to the Loft!"
"Good job Melissa! You folded the laundry! Go buy yourself some new shoes!"

Oh well.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Congrats! So exciting. Now you get a break from diapers...atleast for a few more months :)