
There are things my daughter does that just make my day. Like when I found her Barbie sitting precariously on the kitchen chair arm rest. Why is it there? I have absolutely no idea.

Or the time she thought it would be fun to make the Barbie take a nap in the refrigerator, and her right beside. Unfortunately it was pretend, and she didn't really take a nap.Or the time she asked for the "boo boo shells" while taking a bath, which I figured out to be her Polly Pocket Ariel bra.
Or the time I tried to bribe her with a much coveted Princess Barbie if she would only, please, please, please, poop on the potty. She continually asks me for the Princess Barbie. And I tell her I would be glad to purchase it if she would only do what I just mentioned. Well, she is also aware of a less desirable purple fairy Barbie. It was the same day at the grocery store that she discovered both of these Barbies.
So again, when she brought up wanting the Princess Barbie, I brought up the potty, and then she told me, "Mommy...I just have purple Barbie."
Apparently she thought the Barbies were up for negotiation.
Or the time she got upset with me at church for wearing a pink skirt but failing to wear a pink shirt at the same time. She insisted I changed when I got home. So then when I put on a pink shirt and a non-pink skirt after church, she pretty much flipped out.
1 comment:
Chloe is hilarious.
Post a Comment