Today is the day of density! (yes I meant to say that, little "Back to the Future"throw back.
I had a dream last night that it was a boy.
But I don't think it was any sort of message or anything, cause the ultrasound technician came to my house to do it, and then the next scene in my dream I was in a college dorm trying to clean up Christmas decorations.
It was very odd.
I have the craziest and most annoying dreams when I am pregnant.
The night before that I was being chased all night by a rapist and anyone I asked to help me out just ran away.
Needless to say, I wake up exhausted and a little disturbed.
Anyway, check back in a few hours.
I am so excited! I feel like it is Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment